Dry film lubricant provides exceptional release and lubricating properties
Molykote® 557 Silicone Dry Film Lubricant Spray can be used:
• In steel production where it helps increase slitter-blade life.
• In aluminum production where it helps lengthen the life of tools and dies, improve surface finish, lubricate sliding surfaces and surfaces during extruding, deep drawing or spinning
• In machine shops where it helps improve surface finishes; extend the life of cutting tools, taps, dies, drills, slitters, and forming tools; reduce wear and reduce stick-slip or metal seizure on bearings, slides, cams adjusting screws, guides and ways
• For textile, paper and woodworking industries where it helps reduce wear and friction and helps reduce product staining from spinning frames, knives, scissors, punches, chain, conveyors or material-handling equipment
• For rubber and plastic industries where it helps reduce sticking, pickup or product contamination from handling equipment, knives, conveyors or sliding surfaces
• NSF H2 approved
• Low VOC
• Remains as wax film after solvent evaporation
• Reduces friction and wear
• Easy to apply
Para solicitar cualquier tipo de ficha técnica o ficha de seguridad complete el siguiente formulario.